FAQ: What if I Don't Like My Workers' Compensation Doctor?

doctor with clipboard personal injury

If you were seriously injured at work in or around the Kansas City area, you’ve likely already been sent to a doctor of your employer’s choice or referred to a specific doctor by the workers’ compensation carrier. When this happens, it can be difficult to feel satisfied with the medical care received, and you might continue to wonder if there is more that can or should be done?

“What I recommend is a second opinion,” said workers’ compensation attorney, Mitch Rice. “You’re entitled to a second opinion under the Workers’ Compensation Act.”

According to Rice, the Mann Wyatt Tanksley Injury Attorneys can refer clients to a separate doctor for an exam, which gives them the peace of mind that everything required medically has been done. This allows clients to move forward in their workers’ compensation case.

Contact Mann Wyatt Tanksley Injury Attorneys Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Kansas City

The Mann Wyatt Tanksley Injury Attorneys in Kansas City is highly experienced in handling workers’ compensation cases in both Kansas and Missouri. We have more than 50 years of trial and litigation experience, and we’ve collected millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients.

Our workers’ compensation team will sit down with you to discuss the facts and circumstances of your injury at no cost or obligation to you, and we work on contingency, which means there are no fees until a settlement or verdict is reached!

Request a free consultation with our team of Kansas City workers’ compensation attorneys or contact us directly at (877) 768-2400. We look forward to speaking with you!