About Mason Lent
After interning at Mann, Wyatt & Tanksley in 2013, Mason Lent was inspired to pursue a career as an attorney.
Originally from Wichita, Mason graduated from the University of Kansas in 2013 with a Bachelor of Science in Business. He then attended the University of Kansas School of Law, receiving his Juris Doctor in December 2016.
During law school, Mason spent a summer as a legal intern for the Sedgwick County District Court. Additionally, he was involved in the Douglas County Legal Aid Society where he represented adults and juveniles charged with crimes in Douglas County.
After graduating law school and passing the bar exam, Mason began his career as an attorney at the defense firm of Hite, Fanning & Honeyman, LLP in Wichita. At this firm, his practice focused on insurance defense in the areas of automobile accidents, premises liability and medical malpractice.
Mason joined Mann Wyatt & Tanksley in November 2018 and focuses his practice on personal injury, automobile accidents and workers’ compensation.
He is licensed to practice in Kansas state and federal court, Missouri state and federal court, and Colorado state and federal court. He is a member of the Kansas Bar Association and the Wichita Bar Association.
In his free time, Mason enjoys watching the Kansas Jayhawks compete in basketball. More importantly, Mason is proudly married to his wife, Taylor, and they have a daughter and a son.
MASON LENT PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY QUOTE
“As an attorney, my job is about being the best advocate I can be for my clients to make sure that their rights are protected.”
- Member of the Wichita Bar Association
- Member of the Kansas Bar Association
- Licensed in Kansas state and federal courts
- Licensed in Missouri state and federal courts
- Licensed in Colorado state and federal courts
- Bachelor of Science in Business, University of Kansas, 2013
- Juris Doctor, University of Kansas School of Law, 2016
- Mann, Wyatt & Tanksley, Attorney, 2018-Present
- Sedgwick County District Court Legal Intern
- Douglas County Legal Aid Society
- Attorney at the defense firm of Hite, Fanning & Honeyman, LLP in Wichita