About Sam Schulte
A native of Hutchinson, Kansas, Sam Schulte graduated from Washburn University in 2013 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree. While at Washburn, Sam was also the captain of the men’s golf team.
Sam obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Kansas School of Law in 2016. During law school, he was the president of the Christian Legal Society and received a Business and Commercial Law Certificate by studying and specializing in all aspects of business law.
Sam also spent time during law school interning for Mann, Wyatt & Tanksley, interning for a firm out of Nashville, Tennessee, and working as a Teaching Assistant for the University of Kansas School of Business.
Sam officially joined Mann, Wyatt & Tanksley in June of 2016. Shortly after, he passed the bar exam and became licensed to practice in Kansas state and federal court, and the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a member of the Kansas Bar Association, the Missouri Bar Association, the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, the Wichita Bar Association, and the Reno County Bar Association.
When not at work, Sam can usually be found involved with some sport or spending time with his family, which often overlap.
SAM SCHULTE PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY QUOTE
“A good attorney is someone who has the knowledge… the experience… and the most important thing, the passion to help people.”
- Member of the Wichita Bar Association
- Member of the Reno County Bar Association
- Member of the Kansas Bar Association
- Member of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member of the Missouri Bar Association
- Licensed in Kansas state and federal courts
- Licensed in the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Washburn University, 2013
- Juris Doctor, University of Kansas School of Law, 2016
- Mann, Wyatt & Rice, Attorney, 2016-Present