About Jesse Tanksley
With an original goal of becoming an FBI agent, Jesse Tanksley was inspired to become an attorney after gaining first-hand experience at a law firm during his time in law school.
The Hutchinson native graduated summa cum laude from Washburn University in 2006 with a Bachelor of Science, and he received a Juris Doctor from the University of Kansas School of Law in 2009. During law school, he was a note and comment editor for the University of Kansas Law Review, and he interned for the U.S. Attorney’s office in Kansas City, Kansas during his third year.
After graduating from law school and passing the bar exam, he began his career as a research attorney for the Kansas Court of Appeals, where he worked on a variety of criminal and civil appeals. After that, he worked for Stinson Leonard Street LLP in its Wichita office, where he primarily represented large companies in business and employment litigation.
Jesse joined Mann Wyatt & Tanksley in January 2015 and now focuses his practice on negligence and product liability cases.
He’s licensed to practice in Kansas state and federal court, as well as the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals. He’s a member of the Kansas Bar Association, the Reno County Bar Association, and the Kansas Trial Lawyers Association.
When not at work, Jesse can often be found at the soccer fields with his wife watching one of his four kids’ soccer games.
JESSE TANKSLEY PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY QUOTE
“Any attorney can have the knowledge, but you also have to have the dedication to getting a good result for the client. You have to be an advocate for the client and put them first.”
- Member of the Reno County Bar Association
- Member of the Kansas Bar Association
- Member of the Kansas Association for Justice
- Licensed in Kansas state and federal courts
- Bachelor of Science (Summa Cum Laude), Washburn University, 2006
- Juris Doctor, University of Kansas School of Law, 2009
- Mann Wyatt Tanksley Injury Attorneys, Attorney, 2015-Present
- Stinson Leonard Street LLP, Attorney
- Kansas Court of Appeals, Research Attorney