According to Jesse Tanksley, car accident injury attorney at Mann, Wyatt & Tanksley Injury Attorneys in Springfield, Missouri, those who have been in an injury-causing car accident should seek medical care as soon as possible.
In addition to the no-doubt frightening and perhaps even life-changing experience of being in a St. Louis car accident, common car accident injuries include the below, and some drivers suffer injuries that do not manifest themselves until days or weeks after the accident.
- Neck (cervical spine) injuries
- Back (thoracic and lumbar spine) injuries
- Orthopedic/joint injuries
- Concussion/head/brain trauma
- Spinal cord injuries
- Knee damage
- Chronic fatigue symptoms (as a result of shock and injury)
Following or in conjunction with seeking medical care, it is also best to contact a reputable car accident injury attorney like Tanksley. The status or outcome of your medical care will determine whether or not a car accident injury case should be pursued.
“You need a medical diagnosis before you can determine the best course of legal action,” said Tanksley. “Medical injuries determine the potential value of a case and whether you should settle the case or pursue it further.”
Immediately Contact Our Springfield Car Accident Injury Attorneys
If you have suffered a car accident injury, we invite you to contact the Mann, Wyatt & Tanksley Injury Attorneys in Springfield immediately for a free consultation. With decades of experience fighting for the rights of victims, we will:
- Investigate your accident to compile evidence.
- Negotiate on your behalf with the applicable driver’s insurance company.
- File and pursue a lawsuit on your behalf (in the case of unsuccessful negotiations).
- About the Author
- Latest Posts