FAQ: What if I Don’t Like My Workers’ Compensation Doctor in Wichita, Kansas?

doctor with clipboard personal injury

If you were seriously injured at work in or around the Wichita, Kansas, area, you’ve likely already been sent to a doctor of your employer’s choice or referred to a specific doctor by the workers’ compensation carrier. When this happens, it can be difficult to feel satisfied with the medical care received, and you might continue to wonder if there is more that can or should be done?

According to workers’ compensation attorney, Mitch Rice, the Mann Wyatt Tanksley Injury Attorneys Midwest Personal Injury Firm can refer clients to a separate doctor for an exam, which gives them the peace of mind that everything required medically has been done. This allows clients to move forward in their workers’ compensation case.

“What I recommend is a second opinion,” said Rice. “You’re entitled to a second opinion under the Workers’ Compensation Act.”

Contact Mann Wyatt Tanksley Injury Attorneys Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Wichita

The Mann Wyatt Tanksley Injury Attorneys Midwest Personal Injury Firm in Wichita is highly experienced in handling workers’ compensation cases. We have more than 50 years of trial and litigation experience, and we’ve collected millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients.

Our workers’ compensation team will sit down with you to discuss the facts and circumstances of your personal injury at no cost or obligation to you, and we work on contingency, which means there are no fees until a settlement or verdict is reached!

Request a free consultation with our team of Wichita workers’ compensation attorneys or contact us directly at (877) 768-2400. We look forward to speaking with you!