Ask Our Attorneys: What if the person who hit me is uninsured?

It's a common question. The answer is that you can still have a case and can recover money to pay for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. This can also apply in a hit-and-run accident.
Hit-and-run accidents:
Visit our online Help Center: