30-second FAQ: What if I am in a hit-and-run accident?

Even if the other driver who caused the accident leaves the scene and isn't found, you can recover money to pay for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
For more information on an uninsured motorist claim: https://youtu.be/HWYYxDAg4sE
Link to our Help Center: https://www.mannwyatt.com/help-center/