FAQ: What if I Don’t Like My Workers’ Compensation Doctor in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma?

doctor with clipboard personal injury

Have you been seriously injured at work in or around the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, area? You’ve likely already been sent to a doctor of your employer’s choice or referred to a specific doctor by the workers’ compensation carrier. When this happens, you may be unsatisfied with the medical care received or wonder if there is more than can or should be done?

“What I recommend is a second opinion,” said workers’ compensation attorney, Mitch Rice. “You’re entitled to a second opinion under the Workers’ Compensation Act.”

According to Rice, the Mann Wyatt Tanksley Injury Attorneys Midwest Personal Injury Firm can refer clients to a separate doctor for an exam, which gives them the peace of mind that everything required medically has been done. This allows clients to move forward in their workers’ compensation case.

Contact Mann Wyatt Tanksley Injury Attorneys Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Oklahoma City

The Mann Wyatt Tanksley Injury Attorneys Midwest Personal Injury Firm in Oklahoma City is highly experienced in handling workers’ compensation cases in Oklahoma. With more than 50 years of trial and litigation experience, we’ve collected millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients.

Our workers’ compensation team will sit down with you to discuss the facts and circumstances of your injury at no cost or obligation to you, and we work on contingency, which means there are no fees until a settlement or verdict is reached!

Request a free consultation with our team of Oklahoma City workers’ compensation attorneys or contact us directly at (877) 768-2400. We look forward to speaking with you!