After an auto accident, your life changes almost instantaneously. It’s an overwhelming and confusing experience for anyone. You’re suffering from physical injury and emotional trauma. Your car probably needs significant repairs, but you have no way to fix it. Your injuries are keeping you from returning to work, and there is no end to the hospital bills. The insurance companies aren’t doing their jobs either — they’re actually making things worse. Who do you turn to for help? You don’t have to go through this ordeal alone. You need an auto accident lawyer in your corner who cares about your recovery. During this stressful time, the Hutchinson auto accident attorneys of Mann, Wyatt & Tanksley are ready to help! You should immediately call our offices for an initial consultation.
What are the important questions to ask our Hutchinson auto accident attorneys during your initial consultation?
- Ask us to explain why we’re not paid unless you win a financial settlement.
- Learn about our quick response time to all your questions, and our open communication policy throughout the entire process.
- Explain your entire case in detail, so we can assess your legal situation. Ask our auto accident lawyers what plan of action they may take.
- Ask us to give a rough estimate of the financial settlement can you realistically expect to obtain.
- Ask us if your case will go to trial, and how long it will take us to complete your settlement.
- Learn more about how we treat every client like an individual. Learn how Mann, Wyatt & Tanksley has a personable approach to practicing car accident law.
- Find out about Mann, Wyatt & Tanksley Law Offices’ successful history of auto accident litigation. We have a winning track record of helping our clients recover monetarily, emotionally and physically.
- Ask us to explain how every aspect of your case will be personally handled by one of our Hutchinson auto accident attorneys.
Scott Mann explains: “People aren’t required to hire us after a consult and there’s no bill. There’s no pressure or strings attached if you visit us. We simply want to inform you of your legal rights, so you can make an educated decision about your next plan of action.”
Please contact Mann, Wyatt & Tanksley to schedule your first visit. We look forward to meeting you and serving your case!